Warning : The Schedule is being updated. Stay Tuned.
PUBLIC & CULTURAL AFFAIRSTalk shows
Citizen Lake : Lake County issues. with Chloe Karl, John Moorhead or Andy Weiss
airtimes: Saturday 9 am L (L: Live P: prerecorded A: Archive R: Repeat)
|1st Saturday||Chloe Karl|
|2nd Saturday||John Moorhead|
|3rd Saturday||Andy Weiss|
|4th Saturday||John Moorhead|
|5th Saturday||one of the above)|
"Citizen Lake" 9 am - 10 am, Saturday, February 1. Chloe Karl and Andy Weiss will ask our listening audience "Is there a human right to Free Speech?" Not a discussion of the US Constitutional right to Free Speech.
Previous Show's Important Links:
Saturday June 29th - Sheriff Brian Martin joined John Moorhead on Citizen Lake to discuss goings-on at the Sheriff's Office, and what the Sheriff's Department and the County Office of Emergency Services are doing to prepare for PSPS and the fire season.
- PG&E’s Flyer with a summary of what to expect from a Public Safety Power Shutoff
- PG&E’s Emergency Supplies Checklist
- Variety of contact information for PG&E – Local, regional and corporate
- California Public Utilities Commission – Information on the background of PSPS, contact and complaint information
- Lake County Sheriff – Office of Emergency Services. Various links for wildfire, general safety, Power shutoff
- City of Lakeport PSPS Info
- City of Clearlake PSPS Info
- County of Lake – Nothing specific to PSPS on their emergency website page, but general information