The purpose of the meeting is to discuss and take possible actions relative to the temporary suspension of live programming.
NOTE: if you want to submit a proposal for a new policy, see the bottom of this post. Submissions will be entered as comments.
Lake County Community Radio, Inc
Special Board Meeting - Agenda
January 21, | 6:00 PM—7:15 PM
Topic: LCCR, Inc. Special Board Meeting
Time: Jan 11, 2022 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Call Meeting to Order
- Meeting Purpose: Discussion of the Temporary Suspension of Live Radio Programs
- Review of the action taken: Andy Weise & Olga Steele
- Review of the current policy & practices: Andy Weise/Chloe Karl
- Suggestions to improve the health & safety of volunteers at the station: All
- Board Actions
- Deliberation of discussion, input from participants & suggestion for improved health & safety measures.
- Actions/Motions: Board members only.
- Adjourn to January 20, 2022 Meeting
Written submissions on policies
If anyone wants to submit a proposal on policy, email them to email@example.com and they will be added as comments to this post (in order submitted)
Comments have been received from
- Alan Fletcher
- Sky Hoyt
To see the comments you may have to Click on "Read More" at the bottom of the post.