Water issues report with Lake County Department of Water Resources' Invasive Species Prevention program coordinator, Angela DePalma-Dow:
Lake County Department of Water Resources Quagga/Zebra Mussel Prevention Program:
Potential effects of Invasive Mussels on Clear Lake:
Snow Mountain-Berryessa Wilderness and Upper Cache Creek watershed conservation organization:
Important opportunity for public involvement and participation:
California Office of Emergency Services draft “State Emergency Plan” — public comment period August 1 through September 15, 2023:
Significant Updates to the 2023 SEP
- Enhanced whole community planning approach.
- Updated hazards discussion with new information on wildfires, earthquakes, pandemics, severe weather, Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS), and cyberattacks.
- Added information on the Fire & Rescue Coordination Center, Air Coordination Group, and the Medical and Health Coordination Center.
- Updated information on Unified Coordination Group.
- Added section on science and technology in emergency management.
- Updated state agency roles and responsibilities.
- Added Recovery Support Functions and the California Disaster Recovery Framework.