Updated Wednesday Oct 28, 2010 10:00 am.
Activate when needed.
A PG&E PSPS SHUTOFF is in effect : re-energization for most customers is expected by Tuesday 10 pm .
This covers large areas of Lake County. A FEW major areas are unaffected -- including Soda Bay, most of Lakeport, downtown Clearlake and the Avenues. The station is operating on a normal schedule, but the live stream may be down due to lack of internet.
The resource centers are open 8 am to 10 pm. They all have restrooms, charging stations and wifi. They are located at :
- Clearlake Senior Community Center, 3245 Bowers Ave, Clearlake, Lake, 95422
- Cobb Hardester's Shopping Center, 16295 Hwy 175 Cobb, Lake, 95461
- Scotts Valley Band of Pomo Indians Red Hills Property, 7130 Red Hills Rd, Kelseyville, Lake, 95451
- Konocti Vista Casino, 2755 Mission Rancheria Rd, Lakeport, Lake, 95453
- Twin Pine Casino and Hotel, 22223 CA-29, Middletown, Lake, 95461
- Community Baptist Church, 2877 State Highway 20, Nice, Lake, 95464
- Upper Lake Middle School, 725 Old Lucerne Rd, Upper Lake, Lake, 95485