Set up a call with your co-hosts, and then call in to KPFZ 707 263 3435
To make a three-way (or more) call on an Android phone: (from the web, untested)
- Call one of the participants, or have them call you.
- Tap Add Call and call another participant.
- Tap Merge to combine the calls.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add more participants.
- Tap Manage to unmerge or disconnect a participant on the call.
- When the call is over, tap the End Call button.
More at Techboomers
How to set up a conference call on an iPhone (from the web, untested)
- Place a call.
- From the in-call menu, tap Add Call. While you dial the second number, the first call will be placed on hold. ...
- Once you have the other person on the line, tap Merge Calls to connect everyone.
- Repeat steps two and three to add other people to the conference.
- Email instructions to email@example.com, or use the contact form and I'll add them here